Abierta oportunidad para recién egresados del máster ICCP para interesados en investigación en un proyecto europeo en el que participa el grupo LabIC.UGR que pueden optar a un contrato de trabajo por 3 años con la posibilidad de realizar una tesis doctoral.
Información para solicitantes:
(1) SMARTI ETN will perform the recruitment of all the Early stage
Researchers (ESR) through SMARTIETN.EU website
(2) Check you meet Eligibility criteria and Specific requirements for
the ESR position project/s you are applying for.
(3) Prepare the following application documents (in English):
* A curriculum vitae, including contact details, education (at
University level and other), work experience, prizes/awards, language
skills, etc… (max. 2 pages). The CV should reflect a representative
array of achievements and qualifications appropriate to the post for
which application is being made.
* Official academic record of undertaken courses & grades for Bachelor
(and Master if required in specific criteria) degree.
* A motivational letter in which the applicant describes his or her
motivation to pursue postgraduate studies and to conduct the research
project/s applied for. Mention the ESR project number or numbers (in the
latter indicate order of preference if any) on your motivational letter
and the subject of the email.
* A reference letter.
(4) Upload your documents in smartietn.eu before the 1st June 2017
(5) The documents provided will be used to select the best candidates.
Applications will be analysed by a SELECTION COMMITTEE LED BY THE
COORDINATOR AND FORMED BY BOTH ACADEMIC AND INDUSTRY PARTNERS.
Recruitment procedures will be open, efficient, transparent and
supportive, as well as tailored to the type of positions advertised. All
Institutions value diversity and are committed to equality of